Hue Culture And Countryside.
Hue Cycling tours are always the best way to explore beautiful Viet Nam.
- Children Bikes and Seats are available if required when booking
- This biking tour includes 30 km cycling in beautiful flat and bumpy roads.
- Light clothes, light bags, and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking these tours if you have any special food requirements or change the itinerary.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact the Trider team directly on Whatsapp +84 (0) 899215366.
You just arrived Hue, and you’re considering how to explore this city. Take it easy my friends, let us give you the best way by Hue Cycling tours. You will have great experiences with the land of gentle people, with many famous sights. Come with us to see the blessings that Creator gave to this land.
- Cycling throughout the most beautiful countryside road in Hue.
- Experience Hue coffee in a local way.
- Visiting a Lost Ancient town in Hue.
- Crossing the Perfume River by a local ferry.
- Visiting one of the oldest pagoda in Hue.
- Sinh folk painting village.
- Thanh Tien paper-flower making village.
- Have lunch at a bamboo restaurant on Tam Giang lagoon.
- Visiting Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge in Hue.
- Visiting Farm museum to understand more about Vietnam’s agriculture industry.
At the beginning of the Hue culture and countryside tour, our guide gonna meet up at your hotel at 8:00.
We start a tour with a Vietnamese coffee or fresh juice at a local coffee shop, where the tour guide will give you brief information about the tour and get ready to get off the beaten path of Hue.
Your second stop will be Bao Vinh ancient town, where you can walking around to see a local market and old-house and learning about the French colonial influence on architecture and the struggle the locals have to preserve their beautiful riverside homes. After the town, hop on a small ferry to cross the Perfume River. We put all the bikes on the boat to get to another side of the river.
When we get to other banks cycling through small countryside streets, finding yourself getting further from city life. We will stop at a small workshop producing worship materials know as Sinh folk painting village. Next stop- get a chance to make your own small folk art print while enjoying some green tea. And the same place that we wanna take you to is Thanh Tien paper flower making village. Maybe a paper flower will be donated to you.
Around 1:00 pm We gonna stop at a bamboo restaurant on Tam Giang lagoon to get local seafood for lunch.
Enjoy the local seafood at a bamboo restaurant on Tam Giang lagoon is always the best part of the tour. You also can make some stunning photos with the view from the restaurant to the biggest lagoon in Southeast Asia know as Tam Giang lagoon.
Taking a rest and we go on by a small road to come with Thanh Toan Village. It’s time for walking on the famous bridge in Hue Thanh Toan Bridge. Our rider will show you the daily life of people here with the real market besides the bridge and the fascinating farm museum. You can try Vietnamese coffee know as “ca phe sua da” here too.
Let’s enjoy the rest moments along the way to Hue. we will see the rice fields and views before the trip finished at your hotel around 4:00 pm.
The day trip with Hue Culture and countryside, is that sound amazing? Don’t waste your time, let’s contact with us whenever you want to get a memorable trip.
- The local guide speaks English.
- Bottle of water.
- All drinks, foods.
- Bicycle and helmet.
- Alcohol, entrance tickets.
- Personal expenses/tips, Damages to bicycle .
Prices are based on a minimum of 2 people departing. Private tours for solo traveler available on request (surcharge applies).
Kid bike or seat available on request.
Note: If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact the Trider team directly on Whatsapp +84 (0) 899215366.